Inspired on monome applications like boing, I wrote this application to be used with Kaossilator Pro.
The idea is create a fall in a direction and restart the sequence when it reach the end.
- Connect Kaossilator Pro to your computer via USB or MIDI
- Set Kaossilator Pro MIDI IN and MIDI OUT
- Assure that Kaossilator Pro is in MIDI Clock Internal
Kaossilator Pro Hold Mode
I recomend to test the application with Kaossilator Pro hold mode (pressing shift + pad).
There are 2 trigger modes:
- ABSOLUT: divides the time of the fall according full range value (0-127).
- RELATIVE: divides the time of the fall relative to the position pressed on the pad.
You can define with direction want for falling, it can be DOWN, UP, LEFT or RIGHT.
You can modify the fall time using the ARP TIME fader when ARP is turn off. Also you can combine different time for fall and gate arp.
Midi Clock Sync
The application is sync with KP through MIDI clock, you can change the BPMs and falls will keep sync. Assure that Kaossilator Pro is in MIDI Clock Internal.
All settings are stored immediately after you have changed them, so the next time you run the application settings will be there exactly as you leave them.